So excited for the Preakness today! Go Orb!
SF and Fantasy and tv shows are fun, but horse racing is the only pastime that can bring tears of joy to my eyes.
Here’s what’s going on in Wendy World:
- Today was the last day of classes for the semester. This means I’m off for the next three months. Yay! But not really…
- (Actually not at all!) Mostly b/c If I don’t sell everything in my ebay store at a relatively rapid pace, I’m somewhat screwed. And by “somewhat screwed,” I mean totally fucked. So, if you know anyone who needs dirt cheap, brand named hosiery, please send them over there. I’ll be eternally grateful.
- Molson, my pug, had his surgery. I get the biopsy results back this week. (If you’re new to this blog, I’m predominantly freaking out b/c my dog is the main, if not only, reason I get up in the morning!)
- On a very related note, I’m popping open my xanax bottle like it’s a motherfucking pez-dispenser.
- Also, no one seems to know whether or not Bukowski and Vonnegut were friends/enemies/or so much as acknowledged each others’ existence. I find that puzzling.
Did they know each other, personally?
Or talk about each other? Anywhere? Publicly?
I can’t find the answer, and I’m sort of hung up on the question.
My heart wants rootsE.Y. Harburg
My mind wants wings.
I cannot bear